SALE OF ALCOHOL IN HAMPERS
The Jerky Co. supports the responsible service of alcohol
Under Australian Law we are only able to sell gift hampers containing alcohol to persons over the age of 18.
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence
- To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000)
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)
To be a business eligible of liquor sale in gift hampers, the following conditions apply:
- liquor must be packaged together with food or other gifts
- the value of the liquor and its container must not be more than 50 per cent of the gift’s sale price
- both the purchaser and recipient of the food or gift must be 18 years or over.
For more information about our alcohol policy, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
The Jerky Co.