Toasted Mint and Rosemary Lamb Biltong Kebab
Want an easy-to-prepare time saving snack, look no further! No cooking time required, simply add your ingredients, toast it up and away you go!
See how you can prepare your own Lamb Biltong Kebab
Difficulty 2/10 | Spice Level 7/10 (Optional) | Single Serve
100g of Sliced “Lambtong” (Lamb Biltong)
Hot Chilli Sauce
- Slice up the “Lambtong” into little pieces.
- Place wrap in toaster to warm it up a little.
- Take wrap out of the toaster and place lettuce leaves onto the wrap.
- Add some cherry tomatoes, feta cheese and onion.
- Add in your sliced “Lambtong”
- Add the grated cheese and spread over the ingredients evenly.
- Shake some extra rosemary on top of the other ingredients
- Fold up the wrap, tucking in the bottom so all the ingredients don’t spill out!
- Place into a sandwich press and toast
- Once toasted, place on a cutting board and half the wrap
- Now eat your creation!
Purchase all of our Lamb Biltong online, express shipped to your door!