Let the egg ooze and the cheese melt, check out this easy to prepare tasty lunch time snack!
Tame your lunch time hunger! See how you can prepare your own Egg & Cheese Biltong Bagel Melt.
Difficulty 3/10 | Spice Level 5/10 (Optional) | Single Serve
1 x Bagel (Halved)
100g of Sliced Biltong
Butter or Margarine
2 x Eggs
Parsley & Chilli Flakes (optional)
- Cut the bagel in half, and butter it up
- Slice Biltong (if unsliced).
- Crack your eggs into a fry pan
- Don’t over cook the fried eggs to ensure the yolk is nice and runny!
- Place sliced cheese on the Bagel.
- Butter the top and bottom of the Bagel (to make it more crispy!)
- Place the bagel into the sandwich press, close the lid and let it sizzle
- Once it is ready, use a spatula to carry the Biltong Bagel onto a chopping board.
- Cut and break in half, and watch the egg ooze!
Purchase all of our Biltong varieties online, express shipped to your door!